At ResiliEnt Business Solutions we specialize in the development of data warehouses and business intelligence applications. For example, the high–value BI application we built for Brinker International is deployed on a wide scale – from executive management to store managers – for the purpose of managing daily operations as well as sales and labor aspects of the business for over 3000 restaurants . . .
(PowerPoint) – Slide show from IBI Summit 2007 where Intersil and ResiliEnt co-presented a Dashboard success story. Our accomplishment at Intersil is representative of the value a trusted consulting partner can deliver and representative of what ResiliEnt can do for your organization.
Accelerate your first business intelligence initiative and leverage your investment in IBM’s i Platform technology
Provides a brief overview of analytical tool and report writer which uses an Excel Skin to manipulate server-based multi-dimensional cubes. Elimination of administrative/clerical/data entry costs associated with Excel + better decision making + improved workflow + low entry price point + low TCO = A solution every CFO will want to consider!
- High volume transactional data demands a scalable, server-based reporting solution
- Highly normalized data makes access difficult
- End-user access impairs OLT response time
- Very different data across Insurance providers makes analysis difficult
- Reporting ODS for detail data
- Reporting Data Mart for summary/aggregate data
- Extensible portal so executives and users can manage the health of the business