ResiliEnt delivered effective SE (Systems Engineer) level skills to help upgrade AI’s BI environment and certify their production application code under a new software release on a new 64-bit operating system.
- ResiliEnt performed a high quality and cost effective BI Assessment that identified ways AI could improve the use and configuration of their BI platform. This included recommendations on the application of development Best Practices, new product features to acquire and coding tips and techniques that should be implemented.
- ResiliEnt’s consultant worked through a reporting backlog extremely efficiently and his efforts brought the project in well under budget. The consultant has since been re-engaged for additional work.
Staples Promotional Products (American Identity) asked ResiliEnt Business Solutions to conduct a WebFOCUS Technical Assessment and make recommendations on how to leverage the Organization’s investment in IBI technologies with the goal of quickly moving the Organization from pre-maturity to maturity on the BI life cycle spectrum. An assessment of the current infrastructure including recommendations on how the installations/configurations could be improved:
- Optimization of the IBI configuration for AI’s environment
- Best Practices review and recommendations; Code review and code optimization
- Review of existing IBI problem log with recommendation to resolve the problems
- WebFOCUS new feature review
- Security improvement recommendations
During the Assessment project, ResiliEnt was simultaneously engaged in a development assignment to work down the report request backlog. ResiliEnt’s consultant finished the project early leaving over 40% of the budgeted funds unused. ResiliEnt was subsequently contracted for an additional assignment to upgrade to the latest version of WebFOCUS (install, configure and tune) and certify the application code under the new software release.