Time for a “Tune Up?”
You wouldn’t go a year without taking your car in for a tune up would you? In today’s competitive environment of cost cutting, and operations efficiency, successful companies readily perform Strategic Assessments to make sure the enterprise and business units are “tuned up”. Assessments span the enterprise and down to business unit or processes, and includes finance, performance management, sales and business infrastructure. Assessments are the tool used to evaluate and review current enterprise operations management and structure to make sure it can support not only current, but projected corporate and revenue growth. Today, senior executives work a delicate balance of sustaining growth, strategically managing costs and mitigating enterprise risk.
That’s where ResiliEnt excels. Our management consulting practice takes on the toughest business challenges, with a combination of strategy-level insights and deep practical business experience to help our clients create executable strategies. It’s an approach that helps organizations move with agility and practicality to take advantage of new opportunities while minimizing risks along the way. And it starts with the “Strategic Assessment”.
As organizations become more complex and grow (not a bad thing if you are prepared), the shift is from start up and market entry to sustainability and scalability. It is imperative that the operating infrastructure is up to the job and on a parallel path as the growth/acquistion strategy. ResiliEnt Business Solutions will work with you to determine:
- Which lines of business and operations are vulnerable and which are poised to support future growth?
- When is the last time you reassessed the alignment of corporate vision with actual management operations processes and support?
- Do you have the proper governance and risk management policies in place to accommodate current operations and future growth?
- Is your business able to continue if there is a change in human capital?
- Does your system and technology infrastructre support growth and sustainability?
- Is acquisition part of your growth/expansion strategy?
Designing an effective, efficient and scalable service operating model that meets growing demands in the areas of management, cost, personnel, risk and compliance is delivering a sturdy platform for cost-effective growth well into the future. If you’re ready to make your operations infrastructure work more efficient for your business, we can help.
ResiliEnt’s Strategic Business Planning and Operations Efficiency & Management teams bring deep industry experience, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to our clients’ most complex business problems. Our disciplined approach to restructuring can reduce false starts and deliver sustained results.
- Improved profitability and greater growth – both culturally and fiscally
- Reduced costs, typically in the range of 10 – 25% across the entire enterprise
- Leaner balance sheet, with significant improvement in return on assets
- Scalable strategies structures that can adapt to changing market conditions and support future growth
- Improved cost of capital